Saturday, February 29, 2020









Today is happy and sad day because it is our last day. Happy because we finished all of our projects! We finished the painting in the guard house and added shelves, cabinet painting, shelf painting, the huge cement pour and the mural painting on the baby house. Lisa and Lidia did a great job adding these animals.

We worked together really well doing different jobs. This was my first time on a mission and I hope it’s not the last time, thank you to God.

I’m lucky God gave me this opportunity to enjoy this group because they are phenomenal people, like my brother and my sisters they understand my Spanglish and help me when I have trouble with my English. One important part with my Spanish is I helped the girls when they try to say something to my team.

This week I also heard a story from a girl that has been at the Oasis for 11 years and four months. Now she is going to go to Casa Ester because she will be 18 years old. Her dream is go to school and study nursing. Previously she had nothing, no dream, no future now she has training to get a better life. It was wonderful to be part to this opportunity. Amen

Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment